Andrew offers a wide variety of keynotes. He will always customize each presentation to meet your needs to ensure your audience is entertained and leaves feeling inspired and ready for the next challenge.
BONUS: For some clients Andrew is offering a complimentary second visit either to a local school, charity event, corporate talk to employees (smaller setting), etc. Ask him for more details.
GOLD MEDAL RESILIENCE– Upping your game when it matters the most. No Limits!
In life we all face challenges. That is a certainty. What happens though when the mountain we have to climb seems a bit too high? How do we react to such a tough situation? How resilient are you to life’s challenges? Resilience is that quality that allows some people to be knocked down in life and come back stronger than ever. Resilient people are leaders others look to in tough times. Rather than let failure or personal circumstance knock you down, find ways to remain positive and overcome roadblocks put in your way. This keynote is designed to educate audiences on the tools of resilience. Tools Andrew used as a high performance athlete and you can apply to your daily life. Tools such as: Develop a positive personality, view your decisions as choices and not sacrifices, high performance goal setting, breathing techniques, stop comparing yourself to others (lead your own life) etc. Challenges test us but they also bring out the best in us and you will see that with a positive attitude and 100% commitment you also can find your GOLD MEDAL RESILIENCE.
· Learn Tools to help you become better at being resilient
· Expand your mind to what is really possible
· Learn the difference between Goals, Objectives and Outcomes
· Be more confident when dealing with stressful situations
· Attitude and positivity coupled with perseverance are key to being successful.
Performance Mindset | Owning the Podium: The Champion Within
Sport, like life, is unpredictable so we have to be ready for anything. Training the mind to accept change and unnecessary distractions is a learning process. Andrew shares how he has been able to ‘train the brain’ for optimal performance. Anyone can bring their A-game each and every day. Andrew will share the 7 step process he used that helped him prepare to compete and win on the world stage. A process that anyone can relate to if they are Committed to WIN. This talk shows your team that no matter the circumstances we can be prepared and ready for action. Andrew explores how mental toughness can be learned characteristic that can be built up over time.
· Despite circumstance, we can all become a champion.
· A performance mindset is about preparation and planning. We can all do that.
· Mental Toughness is asset on the road to success.
· Learn Andrew’s 7 step process that made success more attainable: Condition your mind to win: to be the very best, bring a positive attitude no matter what, remain committed to the final outcome and stay motivated and believe in yourself and your ability, etc.)
Peak Performance | Turning Pressure into Performance
Pressure can get to the best of us at times when performance is on the line. How we deal with pressure can often mean the difference between success and failure. In business, knowledge, and experience are our most valuable assets, but sometimes we face obstacles impeding our efforts to get ahead. During Andrews swimming career he’s had his share of ups and downs. Learning from each situation and being able to use that experience when it matters the most defines success and failure. Andrew will share his emotional story of fighting the cancer demon (twice) along with the 7-step process for success he’s used in his swimming career and personal life. In the end the target audience will be better equipped to achieve their goals to be their best.
· Learn key traits (Purpose, Self Control, Energy management, etc.) to help you deal with pressure situations
· Develop a champions mindset and how to use coping strategies to your advantage.
· Learn Andrew’s 7 step process for success including: Condition your mind to win (to be the very best, bring a positive attitude, remain committed to the final outcome and minimize distractions, etc.)
· Transforming pressure into a competitive advantage is the ultimate hallmark of a high-performance organization
· Remember to focus on what you can control.
Healthcare | The Other Side of the Bed: A Patients Perspective
In this presentation, Andrew shares what it was like as a young boy fighting to overcome obstacles (his disability). What it was like feeling optimistic about the life ahead of him only to have it derailed by illness? The hurt, the pain, witnessing others grief … it still seems so real to him. Andrew shares personal anecdotes focused on the shining light for him: the excellent care he received from medical staff. This moving account of his journey sheds light on how it would not have been possible without the assistance and encouragement of those around him.
· Perspectives from a near death experience to be the best in his sport.
· Excellence in the hospital all the way to excellence in the pool
· The road to recovery is very much about positive relationships and positive thoughts
· Andrew will tell strategies he used at a particularly stressful time and perhaps inject some humour as well.